So after much thought:
My Top 5 Dinner Party Guests
- Tom Kenny - the voice of Spongebob Squarepants - really, this is a slightly more grown up way of saying I'd like Spongebob Square Pants to come to dinner.
- John Merrick - the Elephant Man - fascinating story of an amazing man - plus he probably didn't get many dinner party invitations
- Louis Spence - of Pineapple Dance Studio fame - for his flamboyance and glamour and larger than life personality.
- Derren Brown - I'm reading his book Confessions of a Conjuror at the moment - it has reminded me that despite how annoying he has become, he really is an incredibly talented and interesting person.
- Anton du Beke - my guilty pleasure - I would love a post dinner whirl around the dance floor with him.
(photoshopping courtesy of Ivy who is now busy creating her own fantasy dinner party)