Sunday 30 January 2011

Dear So and So...

Dear So and So...

Dear Potty,

Please can you try and be a bit more inviting and desirable to my nearly 3 year old. I'm getting sick of nappies.

Sincerely,
Mum of Reluctant Potty Trainee


***
Dear Ironing Pile,

Please sort yourself out this week.

Sincerely,
Mum with Better Things to do


*** 
Dear Computer,

Please stop distracting me from getting on with the housework.

Sincerely,
Easily Distracted

***

Dear Robert Burns,

Thanks for the excuse to make veggie haggis, neeps and tatties this week.

Sincerely,
Burns Night Celebrant

PS I like the 'My love is like a red, red rose' poem that you wrote.

***

Dear Blog World,

I have no idea how I managed before I found this outlet for all the nonsense in my head.

Sincerely,
Blogging Addict

3 comments:

  1. Ace post! I wish I had more time to blog, it makes me feel sane again. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a real hard time potty training my youngest and then one day it just clicked. Thank goodness. Good luck on future potty training!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool post. I love this. Being Scottish I'm a big fan of Rabbie Burns. The best advice I can give you on the potty training which worked for me was a chocolate button for each time they do a piddle in the potty. May work if you've not already tried it. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...