Four Lies and One Truth
1. I have two recurring dream themes - one in which my teeth fall out and one about fish. They both leave me with a lingering feeling of unease.
2. I don't understand why people think 'Got to Dance' judge Ashley Banjo is hot. I admit he is incredibly big and fit but really... should what he does even be called dancing. He and his dance group Diversion just seem to mess around on stage. Give me proper Ballroom any day.
3. I am really bad with money. I spend money I don't have on things I don't need.
4. I am finding this too easy because I am something of a compulsive liar. I don't mean little white lies to spare someone's feelings or a simple withholding of the truth, I mean great big whopping lies that fill you with an amazing sense of power. Why tell the truth when you can lie?
5. I have been thinking so hard about my four lies that I can't think of a truthful thing to include (or is that a lie? I told you I was a well practised liar - but could a liar tell the truth about being a liar? My brain hurts. I need to relax by watching a hot as hell street dancer doing his thing then go and check the balance on my savings account. But I shouldn't go to sleep. That's when the bad things happen with the fish and the teeth. Or is that just another lie?)
I throw this award into Cyberspace - please feel free to catch it.