Tuesday, 18 January 2011
7 Things about me
I have been reading the "7 Things about me" posts popping up on other blogs and wondering how on earth you come up with 7 new things, given that the blogger mentality does seem to be one that openly shares everything anyway.
Now I have been double tagged. Thank you Wendy and Carole Finds Her Wings. My brain is going to have to pick up a gear. Here goes...
1. I lost my virginity at 15years old on a family holiday. The boy was lovely. We spent nearly all week together, mostly playing a bad arcade game called "Sheriff".
2. I pluck my big toes. I have an irrational fear of turning into my mother. (Mum, if you are reading this, I love you but your feet are not your best feature!)
3. I had affairs during my first marriage but I never thought there was anything wrong with that because our relationship was distinctly odd. I would NEVER cheat on my new husband - it is unthinkable.
4. Sometimes, I really want a cigarette. If they were offered for sale in singles, I would almost certainly be a customer.
5. I once felt so much self loathing for the fact that I was overweight that I wrote "Disgusting Fat Pig" on my belly in lipstick. As a parent now, I am very aware of the potential for self-esteem issues in my children.
6. I enjoy the sensation of being sick but do not use it for weight control.
7. I have a secret desire to join the local Amateur Dramatics group and appear in a production but I know I would be completely useless.
That actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
Taylor the Not a Boy
Liberty Falls Down
How I Like My Coffee
The Ramblings of an Everyday Mummy
In a Bun Dance
Tagging on the other hand is much harder than I thought!! Forgive me for leaving it at that.
Posted by QWERTY Mum at 04:21