- Inject some colour into my wardrobe (I only ever buy shades of black!)
- Throw out anything that isn't beautiful or useful (it's OK, my husband is useful)
- Pay at least as much attention to my good points as I do to my bad.
- (..if it's not a contradiction) Plan more and be more spontaneous.
- Learn what my camera is capable of so I can take better photographs.
- Choreograph and perfect a pole dancing routine.
- Seek experiences outside my comfort zone.
- Don't let my ironing pile (real and metaphorical) get bigger than me.
- Do something useful/meaningful/productive every day.
- Don't beat myself up if number 9 above proves to be beyond me.
- Blog about it all.
Tuesday, 4 January 2011
11 things for 2011
Posted by QWERTY Mum at 03:52