Tuesday 18 January 2011

Lotus Olbas Tissues - A Review

I was quite excited this morning when I woke up with a bit of a sniffle - reason being, I have had a box of Lotus Olbas Tissues sitting on my desk waiting to be reviewed.


Lotus Olbas Tissues £2.29



I have long been a fan of Olbas Oil for relief of a blocked nose so the idea of combining that comforting, magic vapour with a soft tissue made perfect sense to me.

It explains on the box that the Olbas oil is captured in tiny capsules and sprayed onto the tissue. Crushing the tissue in your hand will release the oil vapour for inhalation before and after blowing your nose.

A faint smell of Olbas oil is detectable from the box, but giving an individual tissue a good crumple and scrunch can deliver a powerful hit of vapour, exactly where you need it. There is nothing quite like that wonderfully tingly nasal sensation as the vapour penetrates even the heaviest congestion.

Each box priced at £2.29 contains 80 tissues and is available at Boots and Sainsbury's.

Eighty glorious moments of relief from the misery of nasal congestion for the small sum of £2.29 sounds like a very good deal to me.

My morning sniffles do not seem to have progressed towards a full blown cold but it is reassuring to know that the Lotus Olbas Tissues are now in my armoury to fight the symptoms of colds and flu next time the need arises.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...