Friday 6 May 2011

Flashback Friday - Bathroom


As Mummy From the Heart Michelle has had me thinking about my house this week in the Nosey Blogger meme, I thought I would post a picture of my bathroom as it was when we moved in to our house five years ago.

Not only was the bathroom hideous, the plumbing was so bad that it would take forever to fill the bath.  We also had a truly unpleasant blocked toilet situation to deal with days after moving in. I knew I had made the right decision to be with my new man when I saw him up to his elbow in sewage trying to sort out the problem! Luckily for you, I did not have the presence of mind to take photographic evidence!

My bathroom is still a way from giving me my luxury spa experience but it does me good to look back at where we came from.

6 comments:

  1. You have found a good man there, that's not a pleasant job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bathroom that is worse, in fact I shall be vlogging it soon (Nosey vlogger). It needs completely ripping out and starting again - nice project but expensive as it's all connected to the kithcen and dining area - complete works. Don't suppose you've got 20 grand to lend me by any chance? :)
    Great flashback

    ReplyDelete
  3. Show us how it looks now like a before and after....

    Yours,
    truly nosey :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that an advocado bathroom suite? :D

    I'm currently on a mission to rid the house of pink carpets. I've bought 3 houses in my time and there have been pink carpets in every godamned one. DOWN WITH PINK!!!

    Errr.. sorry. ;) Glad you have made your bathroom a little more bearable. I'm wondering if you still have the green suite though :)

    Yours,
    Nosy and cheeky xX

    ReplyDelete
  5. we had an avocado suite in one house I lived in as a child... who ever thought it was a good idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's not so bad! I've seen (and lived with) worse. I'm nosey enough to want to see the now picture too. And yes that sounds like a good man to deal with the sewage problem like that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...