1) I make mistakes. Lots of them. Being the grown up doesn't automatically make me right.
2) I always wanted children. Becoming a mum gave me a great feeling of completeness.
3) Just because I like a bargain and refuse to spend money I don't have doesn't mean I won't pay the extra for the designer glasses you want or the outfit that isn't in the sale. I am glad that you are respectful of my values but I like to spoil you sometimes too.
4) I feel truly blessed to have six such wonderful children in my life and I am so proud of all your achievements. I might be the embarrassing mum that cries buckets when you sing on stage or lose your first baby tooth but it is only because I love you all so much.
5) I would die for you - but would prefer it if you didn't ask me to prove it!
[Joining in with the Friday Club Parenting Carnival at Notes From Home]