Sunday 20 February 2011

Fill in the Blanks

I have been challenged from Inside the Wendy House to 'fill in the blanks'.

I am... thinking I should probably wait until I'm not feeling so tired and grumpy before filling in my blanks!

The bravest thing I've ever done... is rock climbing in the Clifton Gorge, Bristol. Hated every torturtous second of it but got to the top.

I feel prettiest... when I see myself in my beautiful children.

Something that keeps me awake at night... apart from the obvious of the babies demanding milk/potty/cuddles is when I fall out with my husband over something silly. It doesn't happen often but when it does the disharmony hits me hard in the ability to sleep department.

My favourite meal is... Christmas dinner. We are a family of vegetarians so not turkey. It is usually a pie that I have spent weeks planning with lots of accompanying vegetables prepared with a little more care and served with a little more attention to detail. We hardly ever make it as far as the Christmas pudding because we are all so full up.

The way to my heart is... incision through chest, crack open rib cage.

I would like to be... more effective and better organised so I have more time for the things I want to do without neglecting the things I really should do.

I tag Liberty Falls Down, Ivy in the Corner, Taylor the "not a boy" and Not Met Meg (because nepotism is my favourite 'ism') and one of my favourite mummy bloggers and fellow veggie We Don't Eat Anything With a Face to Fill in the Blanks:

I am...
The bravest thing I've ever done...
I feel prettiest...
Something that keeps me awake at night...
My favourite meal is...
The way to my heart is...
I would like to be...

What will your answers reveal about you?

3 comments:

  1. That's a great post - and you don't come over as tired and grumpy lol ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd thought of the "incision through the chest" line. Much better answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answers! Love the prettiest one especially x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...