Friday 2 March 2012

Boomerein

Now that the weather is improving, I have visions of going on lots of walks with my little ones. Dylan loves to get out of the pushchair and onto his own two feet but it can be a bit of nightmare trying to keep him under my control, especially with 4 year old Addy to contend with at the same time. I was intrigued by the hands-free toddler harness from KoolKangaroos.com -  the Boomerein - and thought it could be the perfect solution to keeping my toddler safe.

This hard hitting video brought to you by Kool Kangaroos Boomerein highlights the risk to toddlers and the importance of toddler safety.


I was sent a Boomerein to try out with my boy Dylan.

I was impressed with the quality of the product and the elastic straps that made for a comfortable fit when correctly adjusted. The following video shows how we got on with the hands-free system when we took Dylan for a short walk to our local cardboard recycling bank.


The system was very easy to use and very effective. Dylan loved the freedom to run along under his own steam and I was confident that he was completely safe at all times.

As we were making the video, we attracted the attention of passers-by who expressed their approval of the Boomerein.

My only criticism would be that the stripy design of the straps was a bit reminiscent of old man's pyjamas! I would love to see the Boomerein available in a range of funky designs to suit all tastes.

The 'old man's pyjamas' look will NOT stop me from using this excellent product.

(A percentage from sales of the Boomerein will be donated to the following charities: Cynthia Spencer Hospice, Cancer Research and Help for Heroes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...