Thursday 21 July 2011

ZEBRA

Visitors to my blog may have noticed that I like zebra print!

The absolute best way of appreciating zebra print has to be on a living breathing zebra.

On my recent trip to West Midlands Safari Park, I took the opportunity with a most obliging zebra to capture some images in the hope of replacing my blog background with one of my own photographs. I haven't had the opportunity to play around with that yet so I don't know whether QWERTY Mum will be about to undergo a minor facelift, but I did enjoy indulging my passion for the black and white and stripy!






3 comments:

  1. I would love to eat a zebra they look so juicy : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lions would agree with you Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful aren't they? Great pics x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...