Thursday 27 January 2011

Precious Moments

After seeing Kelloggsville's entry to the Gallery this week and reading how she was treated when innocently snapping some photos of her children in a hotel swimming pool, I decided to post two of my favourite water fun pictures. How sad that photographs such as these may be sadly missing from our albums because a few sick individuals have turned us into a suspicious and over protective society.



Paedophiles will always find ways of viewing inappropriate images of children. Mothers will never find another way of capturing these precious moments in their children's lives.

3 comments:

  1. "because a few sick individuals have turned us into a suspicious and over protective society"

    That and the Media peddling their scare-stories to sell more papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! Eden was competing at a swim gala last weekend and no photo's are allowed even of your own child. Oh except the official photographer he's allowed (and you can have a copy at a price :-0 ) Red Tape gone mad x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have followed your blog silently for a while, I love photography blogs, I am amazed by the talent out there! All the pictures you have shared should be added in precious moments images of life. I don't even remember how I found yours, but am so glad I did.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...