Monday 6 June 2011

Little Charley Bear - review

I have mixed feelings about James Corden. I loved him as overweight youth, Jamie, in Fat Friends and I adored him as Smithy in Gavin and Stacey.... but then he had that cringeworthy exchange with Patrick Stewart at the Glamour Awards.

I do, however, think his narration in Little Charley Bear sees him on top form!

Charley Bear, with his cast of friends from the toybox, takes viewers into a world of imagination, where anything is possible.

My three year old daughter loves the CBeebies channel, including Little Charley Bear and now with seven episodes of Little Charley Bear available to own on DVD, she can enjoy it whenever she wants to. The DVD,  Are You There, Charley Bear?, which also includes an introduction to Charley and his Friends and downloadable colouring sheets is on sale from today (RRP £12.99) from all major retailers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...