Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine Cookies, Carrots and Cenobites

I have been having a lovely time making Valentine Cookies for the family - and the positive response from everybody has certainly been enough to melt my heart.


Dylan was not so impressed with the heart shaped carrots I served him with his dinner yesterday. Just being heart shaped didn't stop them from being too yucky. Addy, on the other hand, was delighted which made my effort worthwhile.


I am feeling the romance today.

Red roses presented to me with my morning tea got the day off to a good start and we have candlelit Baked Camembert for two to look forward to as well as Red Wine, my favourite chocolates and a Valentines Social Dance. I'm not quite sure how we are going to fit it all in.

I was also surprised with a gift from my ever thoughtful friend Kirk. I was quite puzzled when a parcel was delivered. I knew I didn't have any reviews due and I hadn't ordered anything. When I opened it, all became clear - a replacement for my beloved Pinhead mask (Pinhead being the leader of the Cenobites from Clive Barker's Hellraiser).


A little poem sent on facebook read:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
A Valentine Pinhead 
Just for you xxxx

I can't stop smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...