Wednesday, 27 April 2011

The Gallery - Week 56 - Green

I had to trawl through the archives to find this old photograph but as soon as I saw The Gallery prompt 'GREEN', this was the image that immediately sprang to mind.

It is my daughter, Taylor, when she was a tiny little thing. She and her older sister dressed up for their primary school Xmas disco as The Holly and the Ivy. I always thought Taylor looked like a beautiful little baby Earth Goddess or an Elfin Princess. I love the way she is pushing her tongue through the gap in her teeth as she smiles for the camera.


12 comments:

  1. So cute - what a pretty little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable :) Looks like she's come straight from the Wild Wood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pic - what a great story and costume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh...she's so pretty! Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! She really does look so cute. I remember doing a play around a similar theme when i was 5! How good is my memory lol My friend Emma was the holly tree and I was a robin lmao

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a cute picture of her - beautiful indeed xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful little girl, she has sheer devilment in her eyes, that's aside from the clever interpretation of the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo of her and yes she does look like a fairy. My older daughter knocked her front tooth out with a fall at 18 months and then didn't want it to grow back as it was perfect for her Chupa Chups (lolly on a stick) - her words!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...