Tuesday 14 December 2010

Sprayza Studio - Review

Sprayza Studio
£9.99

"Create your own amazing airbrushed pictures with the Sprayza Studio! It's safe, clean, fun and easy. Choose a colour and stencil and blow away to create your masterpiece!"



I enjoy doing craft projects and I thought that the Sprayza Studio pens looked lovely - a stunning colour pallette and a neat little device for blowing the ink. The kit comes with some cardboard stencils but they were a bit of a fiddle to press out and didn't really excite me much. 

It is the sort of thing that my parents like to have at their house to keep the grandchildren amused when we visit. I thought it might be fun to set my parents loose with the kit and see how they got on with it. This is the result.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...