I find it hard to get annoyed by anything that keeps my kids quiet, no matter how bad it is. However, if I do find myself stuck in front of the telly with the remote control just out of reach, there are some shows that are harder to endure than others:
- Dora the Explorer Why does she have to shout all the time?
- Thomas the Tank Engine I hate how mean the engines are to each other.
- Big Barn Farm Actually, I quite like this but it is the one CBeebies show that DOES NOT hold the attention of my troublesome toddler. That is annoying.
- Panzee from Zingzillas Chronic over acting and such a patronising tone of voice - makes me want to punch her monkey face.
- Ben 10 In all honesty, I've NEVER watched this. I don't even know who Ben is or why he has a 10 after his name. However, the amount of Ben 10 merchandising alone is enough to qualify this show as one of my top five most annoying.
|Why I find it hard to get annoyed by kids TV|